shoutout to all of my Canadian watchers~ happy Victoria Day!
As for me... as the title implies, I'm busy as ever.
But I've been thinking it over, and I think I need another update on my situation with this account....dA Related
Now... as adamant as I was on the plan to deactivate this account and make a new one, I'm starting to realize that I shouldn't let what other people think of what I do get in the way of doing what I... mildly enjoy (I still hate art, sorry to say)
My biggest worry is keeping my three commissioners happy~ they've been patient with me so far, but I've yet to produce results; that, and I fear that I may not be able to create something worth the points they've given at this rate, so WHILE NOTHING IS OFFICIAL YET
I'm debating on returning the points to both alleviate the stress from myself... and my commissioners, I suppose. If that does happen, know that I /really/ wanted to do it, but I just couldn't find the time to do so.
So... should I return the points to my commissioners, would that mean that I get to deactivate my account sooner?
Actually, if I do end up doing that, I think I'll be more likely to keep this account open and remain here~ the only difference is that I won't accept commissions until I'm sure I can take on the responsibility.
Therefore, after hearing the vehement support of my friends and watchers, I think they managed to sway my resolve to the point where I'm 90% sure that I'll just stay here //flops
of course, that 10% still exists... even I won't probably know what I'll decide till this... July, perhaps? School Related
OBVIOUSLY this is here because I have a million and 7 projects I need to finish within the next two weeks!!!
- Jazz of the 1920's presentation (my group's useless, so I was forced to do all the research, make the slideshow, and write out the script >.<" gahh)
- The Great Gatsby
essay (anyone see the movie?? WAS IT GOOD CUZ THE BOOK WAS... meh. It was alright~ I kinda liked it lol)
- Summary of "The Man Who Planted Trees" (it's an essay in disguise)
- Samaritan Essay ISU (TWO ESSAYS. IN FRENCH.
AND I CAN BARELY WRITE AN ESSAY IN ENGLISH GAHHH)
- Francophone Foods project (I. HAVE. TO. COOK. QUICHE. andwriteaboutthehistoryofitsingredientslikewth)
- Some Kinetic Friction lab idk
- RUBE GOLDBURG MACHINE WHAT WHAT WHAT ITS A PROJECT THAT'S LITERALLY
ABOUT MAKING A PROJECT THAT OVER-COMPLICATES A SIMPLE TASK.
- Some... group composition project (I'm good cuz I actually do know how to read music and stuff
hell, I'm the one who arranged the damn thing
I'm just kinda tired of waiting on my other group members who unfortunately aren't as quick to learn the rhythms as I had been hoping)
- Theory sheets
- History questions
- A reflection on why music has benefited you life (my teacher ran out of work to give us)
So as you can tell... I have SO MANY PROJECTS AND SUCH TO DO ASDFGHJKL I HATE JUNIOR YEAR I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY EASY SEMESTER I GUESS NOT ESPECIALLY MUSIC WTF YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FREE CREDIT *sobs*
then there's the whole music council / music banquet shebang that's going on... I've given up on that, so I'm not even gonna bother ranting about that Life Related
Summary of the last week or so:
- I liked this guy, I told my best friend (Wed)
- Turns out best friend likes the same guy (Thurs)
- Guy and friend go away on music trip (Fri - Sun)
- Guy and friend are suddenly a couple (Monday) [insert wingy's heartbroken sobs and thoughts of betrayal here]
- Wingy expresses wanting to dance with guy; friend sabotages this for her by telling guy that I like him, etc. etc. (Tues)
- Guy and friend suddenly break up, not really; Wingy doesn't know what to think - friend is not here today, friend asks friend 2 to stay with guy because he "can't be alone" but friend 2 couldn't just cuz... friend 2 looks for me, but can't find me so Wingy misses out on an opportunity to be alone with guy (Wed)
- Wingy notices that guy is depressed; finds out friend 2 was smoking weed, hence unable to stay with guy (Thurs)
- Wingy chills with guy for a few minutes... notes just HOW depressed he is [oh, and also Wingy got to dunk old math teacher in dunk tank YAY] (Fri)
- Wingy hangs out with friend; learns that guy is suicidal; no one knows what to do at this point (Sat)
It's quite a wonderful little drama, my life. =/ Though now the question goes off to you guys... what would you do if you found out that one of your friends was suicidal??